Monday, February 6, 2012

Morning Has Broken

I woke up very early and stepped outside into dazzling, overwhelming beauty.  God's artistry surrounded me as the sun was slowly making its way above the horizon here in Palm Springs.  I was grateful for the beauty of the morning and amazed that at 6.30 a.m. daylight was already bursting forth!  The desert reflects unique beauty.  The surrounding hills reflect violet and pink and the intenseness of the morning sky was riveting.  I grabbed a coffee and wandered out to an area where I could get a good view of this wonderful morning.
I do love this little corner of the world my folks call home.  Their little house surrounded by towering palms is a comfortable oasis and a real haven of relaxation and joy.  I look forwarding to living here one day and hope that I never lose the sense of awe and wonder that this beautiful place exudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment