Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 13: The Good and The Bad



The Good: Doug and dog: A constant good. In addition to those two wonderful gifts I can add that today was good because we had an awesome dinner with dear friends tonight. I also enjoyed a beautiful Lucia concert at 8.00 a.m. this morning at church. I have a great home with a wonderful dog, dear husband.
The Bad: Weather is awful in Stockholm. About 4o Fahrenheit and rainy. Drives me crazy. Why can't it be a little bit colder and snow?
Life is good and bad isn't it? Sometimes it's hard. Sometimes it's a breeze.
The only constant is God. He's always good. He always loves.
I guess the rain is good for the earth even though I don't like it much. But I have a warm house and a cozy bed and Doug and dog by my side.
God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.
And for me, that's good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment