Saturday, June 14, 2008

A CELEBRATION OF LIFE AND LOVE: THE BIG CRUISE!






I've been away from blogging for so long. A combination of busyness, vacation, visitors, and severe pollen allergies are to blame! I also have so much to say that it inhibits me from just saying what I can.


WE DID IT! A year after lingering between life and death, my husband along with my parents embarked upon our long awaited cruise. It was an amazing journey taken in celebration of my parents' 50 years of marriage! A bonus was that Doug and I celebrated 14 years of marriage while on board. We marveled at the miracle it was to have my parents in Europe with us. To wake up each morning in a new place. To truly celebrate lasting love and life itself.


We started in Venice, Italy. Sailed to Dubrovnik, Croatia, took a long ride around to Ephesus, Turkey, came back through Santorini and Corfu, Greece. It was beautiful and exotic and lovely and wonderful.


I thank God that we could do this together. What a difference a year makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment